[Review] Yadah Silkyfit Concealer BB Foundation
I have no intentions of purchasing this mini set as I’m not familiar with Yadah’s brand. I bought them anyways to qualify for an online discount. The full size packaging has the concealer knob on top of the cover. This mini set comes with BB cream only. One is for sensitive skin, the other for brightening.
Can’t really see the difference in color on my hand.
Yadah Silky Fit Concealer BB Power Brightening
Features: Whitening & Anti-wrinkle
- brightens and illuminates skin
- perfect coverage, flawless and natural finish with silkyfit powder
- contains power brightening effect that prevents stains and freckles
Concealer: Silky-smooth, ultra-moisturized formula covers all skin blemishes.
Free from 5 Harmful chemicals : Paraben, Animal materials, Benzophenone, Tar colorant and Mineral oil
Main ingredients: Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Arbutin, Morus Alba Bark Extract
The Power Brightening BB is light and creamy. I find it easy to blend and not overly bright. However, there were spots of white skin flakes on certain areas which emphasizes the tiny bumps and the dry skin around them.
Yadah Silky Fit Concealer BB for Sensitive Skin
Features: Soothes trouble skin and control oil secretion
- protects sensitive skin with botanical extracts and covers blemishes, redness and imperfections.
- sterilizing effect and stimulates the reproduction of skin cells to regenerate and heal damaged skin.
- Highly moisturizing with “Phyto-Oligo” found in Althaea Rosea Flower Extract and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. It helps to keep skin moist for 12 hours.
Also free from 5 Harmful chemicals : Paraben, Animal materials, Benzophenone, Tar colorant and Mineral oil.
Main ingredients: Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract & Allantoin.
I would prefer the Sensitive Skin BB cream over the Power Bright as it is more moisturizing. The formula felt more comfortable as the cream blends in easier and glides on smoother.
The sensitive skin BB cream makes my skin looks more hydrated and plumped with a natural finish. Definitely able to sooth sensitive and troubled skin! It builds on well without the dry flaky spots as experienced with the Power Bright BB cream.
Unfortunately, both formula does not last long and my skin turns cakey in about 2 hours in an air conditioned room 😦 I would go for the Yadah Silkyfit Sensitive Skin if I were to purchase the full size packaging.