[Review] Cathy Doll Water Splash Essence with L-Glutathione
- The essence slightly whitened my face skin tone and even out dark areas such as areas around my mouth, chin and sides of the nose.
- Coverage isn’t high for acne scars as it claims to cover spots and freckles.
- Looks natural after application
- Temporary cooling effect
- Did not cause dryness, works well as a face primer
- Can be tricky to apply depending on skin condition. Sometimes it absorbs really quickly and my skin looks fairer with slight glow, sometimes it just wouldn’t absorb even on clean skin
I tried applying the essence on a clean face after shower. I did not use a lot as I’ll layer my skin with moisturizer and sunblock after the serums/essence. I kept massaging in circular motion, it just floats on my skin. So I had to glide some of the remaining essence to my entire neck for it fully absorb. My skin took in the essence almost immediately when i tried it for the first time and other subsequent times. However, this “hard to absorb” situation does not happen frequently.