[Review] OSEQUE High-End Touch Foundation Applicator
Got my hands on Oseque product after the foundation was introduced on Get It Beauty. The host mentioned about it’s popularity where it gets sold out immediately on TV shopping programs. This High-End Touch foundation is one of Oseque’s star product. Haha…Here’s the link to their official website iOseque.com
- the rolling motion is quite addictive as it’s comfortable and soothing. Like a massaging tool
- Skin looks natural and moist, but not overly dewy
- The formula is build-able up to 2 applications. The creases and tiny bumps on my skin shows during the 3rd application, plus it starts to cake and skin feels slightly taut.
- Comes off easily when I lightly blend with my fingers (that’s for after the 3rd layer, so 2 layers are enough! Lol~)
- Brightening effect not that visible
- After using the applicator for a week, I still find points above the same as my first impression, except I can layer up to 4 applications on my face without the foundation caking. (I think it cakes on my hand because they are not well-moisturized compared to the face after basic skin care). However, the roller sponge can’t absorb much when I squeezed out more for 3rd layering. I have to use my fingers to wipe off the residue and blend it to my face. This leaves some messiness when using the applicator.
- My first impression was it does not whiten skin tone. But when used on face, there is a visible brightening effect that makes my face looks less dull.
- coverage for dark acne scar is medium and coverage for redness is 100%.
- Foundation is non-sweat proof. Comes off quite easily under humid weather.
- I find it a little inconvenient to touch up when outdoor as there’s no mirror with the applicator. The light in shopping mall bathrooms are usually yellow or dimmed, so it is hard to notice if I had too much on my face.
Overall, I think the formula and color suits me. It took me awhile getting used to the roller applicator and amount needed for a decent application. In fact, I love using the applicator on my neck as it rolls on really quick and covers a large surface area. Lastly, Oseque’s foundation has a natural finish that leaves skin moist and not overly glossy.